State Child Support Enforcement

We receive many questions on the topic of enforcing child support payments. The individual state Child Support Enforcement (CSE) sites listed below can answer many of your questions. The most common questions center around the following:


  • Enforcing child support orders
  • Locating absent parents and their property
  • Getting an order of paternity, if the father needs to be identified legally
  • Getting an order for cash child support, if needed
  • Getting and enforcing an order for health insurance coverage for a child, and
  • Tracking support payments.


If you know of pages missing below, or problems with existing addresses, please let us know and we will update the links.